General dentistry services at the office of Dean Israel and Associates are designed to prevent, protect and restore your oral health to its optimal state. These treatments help our patients attain and maintain long-term dental health.
Some of the general services offered at our dental practice include:
- Crowns and Bridges: Our practice offers traditional crowns and bridges made using porcelain and zirconia. We also provide CEREC crowns which can be installed in a single visit to our office.
- Dentures: Dentures are used as a replacement for missing teeth. Our office offers custom-made removable dentures, fixed dentures supported by implants, hybrid dentures and denture stabilization.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are custom made restorations for teeth that have been mildly or moderately damaged due to cavities or decay.
- Regular Checkups: We conduct regular dental checkups for all of our patients. We recommend these visits at least twice a year. A checkup appointment includes a full examination of your oral structures, digital X-rays when necessary, a professional dental cleaning to get rid of plaque and bacteria, and a screening for oral cancer.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are applied to the biting surface of the back teeth in order to smooth them out and prevent the deposit of bacteria, plaque and food particles in them. This is a kind of preventive dental treatment to protect the teeth against cavities.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings (composite fillings): Tooth-colored fillings can help repair your teeth in a natural-looking way. They can be used to restore decayed, chipped or fractured teeth, to close gaps between the teeth, to help the teeth look straighter and to make other repairs related to the shape, size and color of your teeth.